With four fully equipped, purpose built fabrication facilities, strategically located throughout the UK, enabling us to support all the major industrial regions with efficiency, quality and a rapid response.
We fabricate with a wide range of materials, from carbon steel to stainless steel through to exotic materials and we create large modular fabrications.
Our fabrication activities support a wide range of industry sectors from nuclear decommissioning and power generation to renewable energy, offshore oil and gas and large petrochemical complexes. But regardless of the sector, we move forward with ingenuity, driven by our desire to provide extraordinary outcomes for our clients.
So whatever the size or scale of your fabrication requirement, Altrad has it covered.
- Isometric engineering (including weld mapping and spooling)
- Steelwork connection detailing
- Materials take off and procurement
- Materials receipt, including complete traceability
- Weld engineering and procedures covering carbon, stainless and exotic metals
- Manufacture of piping systems up to 60” diameter
- Inspection and testing services, including welding inspection and non-destructive testing
- Hydraulic pressure testing, including pneumatic
- Paint system engineering, including selection, application and testing
- Despatch, including QA/QC checks and delivery
- Secure storage and laydown facilities, both internal and external
- On site steelwork assembly including receipt of pre-constructed steelwork
- Alignment and levelling surveys
- Pre-fabrication services including clash detection prior to manufacturing and assembly
- Assembly and testing including mechanical equipment
- Electrical and instrumentation installation, connection and testing
- Painting and insulation
- Passive fire protection
- Transport management, including lifting services for loading and unloading
- Site installation, hook up, testing and commissioning