We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- This time next week Altrad Services will be in attendance at AIS Training Careers Open Day, offering information on jobs and apprenticeships which are currently available. You can register your interest in […]
- Maintenance services for eight EDF nuclear sites across the UK Around 500 people employed to support the contract Altrad has been chosen as the maintenance partner for a £350m contract by EDF […]
- Lindsey Oil Refinery held their annual raffle just before Christmas, in order to raise money for a chosen charity. Various charities had benefited from the raffle over previous years with this years’ […]
- A year of further growth building on Altrad’s foundations of Excellence Altrad Group, a global leader in industrial maintenance services across multiple sectors, is pleased to report its Full-Year Results for the […]
- Altrad Services’ Aberdeen Business Unit have donated their surplus old branded PPE to two local charities. The first donation was to Thurso Community café in the far north of Scotland. The café […]
- i3 Decommissioning Partners, IDS and Altrad Services Cash 4 Kids Christmas Campaign and Foodbank AppealDue to the success of the previous year’s campaigns, i3 Decommissioning Partners, IDS and Altrad Services decided to support the CFM Cash 4 Kids Christmas Campaign for 2019 alongside the Christmas Foodbank […]