We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- Lucite International is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of acrylic-based products, who operate a large manufacturing site in Billingham, North East England. Altrad recently commenced a shutdown at […]
- To allow everybody to appreciate the tremendous talent at Altrad, we’ve decided to make our internal podcasts available to everyone, these can now be accessed via our website, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts […]
- One of the key strands of Altrad’s UK Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan is the environment. Our approach encompasses many initiatives which focuses on reducing our own impact on the environment and […]
- Altrad have been shortlisted as a finalist in the Logistics Awards 2020, Van Operator of the Year category. Logistics UK is one of the biggest business groups in the UK, supporting, shaping […]
- Despite the challenges, which have arisen as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, Altrad remain committed to it’s ongoing programme of recruiting apprentices. Accordingly, we are currently looking to recruit a number […]
- The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is a voluntary accreditation scheme which aims to raise the level of quality within fleet operations, and to demonstrate which operators are achieving exemplary levels of best practice […]