We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- Our team at Sellafield in Cumbria, have received royal recognition for their continued support of the local communities throughout the coronavirus pandemic. The letter, written by the Queen’s representative in Cumbria, thanks […]
- Altrad (part of the MEH Alliance) are pleased to have supported the installation of the first five of 156 tanks at the Hinkley Point C nuclear new build site in Somerset. The […]
- Altrad are one of the 15 UK leading companies supporting clean energy programmes, who have come together with the trade unions to develop plans for a Clean Energy Hub based at Moorside […]
- To allow everybody to appreciate the tremendous talent at Altrad, we’ve decided to make our internal podcasts available to everyone, these can now be accessed via our website, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts […]
- We are pleased to announce the signature of a contract for the provision of temporary access, engineering design, insulation, corrosion and fire protection, rigging and LOLER support to enable the hook-up and […]
- Today we launch the first phase of our RESPECT campaign. Over the coming weeks posters will be displayed at all our offices and site locations, to facilitate one simple conversation. To ensure […]