We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- Altrad Services have been awarded the Operational Fleet Superstar award at the Great British Fleet Awards run by Fleet World. Head of Fleet, Matt Hammond, is responsible for more than 2,000 drivers […]
- Altrad’s Regional Director, Paul Herman said: “This is an excellent opportunity for Altrad to showcase their UK Turnaround capability on one of the biggest refineries in the UK. It is the first […]
- Altrad Services attended the AIS Training Careers Open Day on the 30 January, where they provided information on jobs and apprenticeships which are currently available. The event, which was held at the […]
- New roles for the local area, recruitment of which has already started Altrad play a major part in the continuing journey to redevelop the region Significant expansion of Environmental Services portfolio and […]
- The My Name’5 Doddie Foundation was set up by former Scottish Rugby International Doddie Weir following his diagnosis of Motor Neurone Disease. The foundation aims to raise funds to assist in research […]
- This time next week Altrad Services will be in attendance at AIS Training Careers Open Day, offering information on jobs and apprenticeships which are currently available. You can register your interest in […]