We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- At the UK Fleet Champions Awards 2020, Altrad added two more honours to the list – the winners of the Fleet Safety Partnership Award and Road Risk Manager of the Year Award. […]
- Covid-19 has had a significant effect on everyone, but it has had a pronounced adverse impact on the education of many young girls in Nepal. Altrad in the Middle East supports a […]
- Altrad have won the Van Operator of the Year at the 2020 Logistics UK Awards. Logistics UK held their 4th annual awards ceremony on the 13th November, which was hosted virtually. This […]
- Our people are wholly authentic, and we celebrate their contributions both in work and out. It been just two years since Emma Herbert-Okey joined our business as an Offshore Expeditor and whilst […]
- Barry Noakes has worked for Altrad for almost 30 years – progressing through the business into his current role as an Offshore Operations Manager. Barry is a big part of our team […]
- Altrad have been shortlisted for five national fleet awards by three of the UK’s most highly regarded industry leading bodies. At the UK Fleet Champions Awards 2020, Altrad have been nominated in […]