We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- Alongside over 20 other companies Altrad Services were participants and sole sponsors of a 5-a-side charity football tournament organised by Business Fives which raised £3,500 for various charities. Our Deeside contracts division […]
- Altrad Industrial Services UK were contacted by Prezioso-Linjebygg to look at a scope of work in a pumping station located in Nigeria. The proposed scope of work was to remove sand from […]
- Altrad Services have been shortlisted in this year’s Fleet News Awards, across three categories. The winners are to be announced at an awards evening on the 11 March at the Grosvenor House […]
- As the early recruitment plans are being put into place at Hinkley Point C, we sat down with newly-appointed HPC Project Delivery Lead, Mick Craik, to understand more about this flagship project. […]
- Altrad Services are involved with Decommissioning Delivery Partners (DDP) via two separate delivery partner joint ventures – Integrated Decommissioning Solutions (IDS) and i3 Decommissioning Partners. The achievement of the Sellafield DDP Framework’s […]
- Altrad Services have been awarded the Operational Fleet Superstar award at the Great British Fleet Awards run by Fleet World. Head of Fleet, Matt Hammond, is responsible for more than 2,000 drivers […]