We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- Our food bank donation points continue to provide strong support to our local communities, when they need us most. To highlight the efforts of our people, at just three of our projects: […]
- In the early hours of the 12th July 2020, Altrad delivered the first of four 42 tonne mWave™ wave energy converter ‘cell modules’ for leading marine energy company Bombora in South West […]
- Altrad are one of the 32 UK leading companies supporting clean energy, that have come together to urge the Government to give the major infrastructure project the green light. This new British […]
- To allow everybody to appreciate the tremendous talent at Altrad, we’ve decided to make our internal podcasts available to everyone, these can now be accessed via our website, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts […]
- Paul Thomas is a scaffold supervisor for Altrad based at Stanlow refinery working for our client Essar. Whilst working onsite, Paul recognised a colleague feeling unwell. He then suggested that his colleague go […]
- The next edition of “Altrad Uncovered” hits the airwaves at lunchtime next Thursday. For this upcoming episode, we have a guest joining us from Heysham nuclear power station, located on the North […]