We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- A year of further growth building on Altrad’s foundations of Excellence Altrad Group, a global leader in industrial maintenance services across multiple sectors, is pleased to report its Full-Year Results for the […]
- Altrad Services’ Aberdeen Business Unit have donated their surplus old branded PPE to two local charities. The first donation was to Thurso Community café in the far north of Scotland. The café […]
- i3 Decommissioning Partners, IDS and Altrad Services Cash 4 Kids Christmas Campaign and Foodbank AppealDue to the success of the previous year’s campaigns, i3 Decommissioning Partners, IDS and Altrad Services decided to support the CFM Cash 4 Kids Christmas Campaign for 2019 alongside the Christmas Foodbank […]
- The i3 Decommissioning Partners is a Joint Venture between Altrad Services, Wood and Shepley Engineers. An integrated team from all JV partners working collaboratively with Sellafield Ltd in delivering the programme of […]
- LyondellBasell celebrated 10 years of goal zero performance of all site contractors with no lost time injuries at the Carrington site. The 10 year achievement equated to over 1.5 million man hours. […]
- How Shelter Help Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through their advice, support and legal services. They campaign to make sure that, one day, no […]