We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- After concluding the Polymers TAR 2019 scopes and Vessel CUI phase one scopes on Grangemouth, we can reflect on what has been a successful period of work for all involved, including our […]
- The i3 team visited Glasgow in September for the Annual RoSPA event to receive a well earned Gold Award for a second year in a row. This is an amazing achievement by […]
- Altrad’s Alan McDonald and Ben Coard, along with their spouses took part in Kier’s sponsored ‘Boots on for Building Challenge’ earlier this year. The excursion was to the Clwydian Hills in North […]
- On 20 November, Altrad hosted a table at the Appledore College Apprenticeship Evening, organised by ExxonMobil. Encouraging young people into the industry is an important part of the future success of businesses […]
- AstraZeneca held a STEM based family fun day at their Macclesfield Campus on Saturday 14th September. The day ran from 10am to 4pm, with approximately 3,000 people attending throughout the day with […]
- Altrad takes it’s approach to vehicle management seriously, employing a number of systems to monitor the safety performance of all of our vehicles. The post Altrad Fleet Management appeared first on Altrad […]