We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- Altrad have recently been awarded a five-year environmental services contract for the provision of water jetting at Fawley oil refinery for our long-term client; ExxonMobil. This is a new service provision for […]
- We took a moment to speak with Tony Jester to seek his views on the current coronavirus crisis and its wide-reaching impact across our business. How do you think we are responding […]
- We are pleased to announce the signature of a multi-year contract for the provision of access, insulation and painting services at Fawley refinery near Southampton, for our long-term client ExxonMobil. The new […]
- The Altrad team at Sellafield in Cumbria, have been busy in their continued support of local communities, by donating PPE to various health care organisations and volunteering their time and providing transportation. […]
- We caught up with Carl Wilkinson our Portfolio Manager who leads Altrad’s operations from our offices in Norwich. Carl, thank you for sparing the time to chat with us today. Firstly, could […]
- When traditional environmental solutions don’t deliver the desired outcome, clients turn to Altrad Services. You can view our latest environmental services video showcasing the services that we offer, simply click play below […]