We’re the leading provider of critical industrial services around the world. Our success is based on our reputation for excellence in delivery and our long-term customer relationships.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of people and physical assets to enable the delivery of our high-quality services on time and on budget. Our experienced teams are able to plan, manage and deliver our services individually or as part of a wider integrated service offering, allowing our customers to choose the most suitable levels of project management.
Altrad operates across a wide range of industrial markets at both existing assets and new construction projects.
We are able to quickly, safely and efficiently mobilise large numbers of appropriately skilled and experienced employees and physical assets. Our extensive experience in each of the markets in which we operate, combined with a reputation for operational excellence, allows our customers to focus on maximising the value of their operations.No matter where we work, our highly-skilled employees bring the same strong focus on safety and a value-driven approach to every project we work on.
Be part of the team
We value our people and their commitment and skills that give Altrad Services its competitive edge. They uphold Altrad’s core values and are key to our success. That’s why we focus on health and safety and provide an ongoing career development programme. We’re always recruiting, and if you’ve got something to offer we’re interested. Register your interest here.
- Altrad have been shortlisted as a finalist in the Logistics Awards 2020, Van Operator of the Year category. Logistics UK is one of the biggest business groups in the UK, supporting, shaping […]
- Despite the challenges, which have arisen as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, Altrad remain committed to it’s ongoing programme of recruiting apprentices. Accordingly, we are currently looking to recruit a number […]
- The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is a voluntary accreditation scheme which aims to raise the level of quality within fleet operations, and to demonstrate which operators are achieving exemplary levels of best practice […]
- Altrad has received the RoSPA Order of Distinction award following five presidents’ awards and nine gold awards for its work at the Inovyn site, a major chemical complex in Cheshire. The Order […]
- In support of our carbon reduction agenda, the first of Altrad’s electric vehicles were recently rolled out at Fawley refinery in support of our client ExxonMobil. The arrival of our first electric […]
- Altrad has received a RoSPA gold award for its safety performance at Sellafield, a large multi-function nuclear site close to Seascale on the coast of Cumbria. In addition, the i3 Decommissioning Partners, […]