Altrad Motherwell Bridge is a world leader in the design, construction and maintenance of oil and liquid storage tanks and gasholders, with over 150 years’ in-depth experience in UK and international markets.
We can provide our customers with a comprehensive range of services for large diameter above-ground storage tanks that ensure accuracy, quality and safety at every stage. These include design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, maintenance, on-site build and full project management.
Our specialist technical support covers bulk, atmospheric storage tanks of all shapes and specifications, from double deck roof repairs and floating roof tank installation, to the jacking of tanks of all sizes to allow foundation repair and floor replacement.
Our highly skilled and experienced workforce completes all storage tank and gasholder projects accurately and efficiently, keeping costly shutdown time to a minimum. We are capable of delivering independent storage tank projects or providing our tank-related services as part of a wider integrated multi-discipline team.
- Design, supply and construction of new tanks and gasholders
- Storage tank and gasholder repair and maintenance
- Storage tank design to API and EN standards
- Fixed, floating roof and open-top design
- Storage tank inspection, EEMUA 159 and API 653 standards
- Supply of tank roof seals, roof drain systems, fire protection systems, internal covers
- Tank jacking
- Provision of other tank-related activities through specialist subcontractors