Through the combination of Cape’s capabilities, we are able to offer TVM as an integrated solution for asset shutdowns. Additional engineering services can be sourced from our Engineering Services division.
The advantages of TVM:
- Reduces critical path shutdown time.
- No need to have multiple contractors executing minor scopes on an individual basis.
- Experienced team can manage the vessel from taking it out of production all the way to re-introducing it to the platform.
- Utilise fewer people, more efficient teams.
- Due to the unique multi-skilling approach, bed space for the TVM team can be reduced by up to 30%.
- Single point accountability.
The TVM Concept:
Supply of a highly experienced multi-disciplined team capable of providing:
Internal and External Access Solutions:
Vessel Contents Management:
- Scaffolding/rope access
- Flange registers/other registers (e.g. PSV)
- High-pressure hydro testing
- Low-pressure gas testing.
- Removal and waste management.
- Vessel decontamination
- Flange, nozzle & vessel shell repair
- Weld repair
- Insulation repair
- Vessel lining repair
- Replacing bolts and gaskets
Environmental Technical Authority
T: +44 (0) 1925 818111