Altrad Services provides an extensive range of specialist services for below-ground pipework in the industrial and utilities markets. This covers all necessary remedial work, from assessing the condition of assets and identifying problems, to full refurbishments that extend the asset’s working life.
- Survey and inspection: a comprehensive range of man-entry and non-man entry survey and inspection techniques to:
- locate, identify and classify condition;
- point of blockage or failure of pipes, vessels and tanks; and
- pre-plan extensions, remedial work and maintenance programmes.
- HD CCTV: leading technology for asset-mapping, analysis and reporting, working in otherwise inaccessible environments, at ranges of up to 600m between access points
- Sewer and drain cleaning using high-pressure water jetting to:
- achieve free flow in any size of drain or sewer; and
- vacuum removal of materials.
- Routine or planned maintenance and round-the-clock emergency services.
Environmental Technical Authority
T: +44 (0) 1925 818111