Altrad’s reputation for quality is grounded on having the right people, in the right place, at the right time
Globally, Altrad has a considerable number of skilled and trained technicians covering all aspects of engineering services work, engaged on a wide variety of sites ranging from top tier COMAH locations to GMP facilities. Whilst the processes at these sites can be different, our attitude stays the same: safety, competency and skills remain the key focus areas.
- National recruitment
- Provision of professional project management personnel through a varied range of disciplines and skills.
- Provision of skilled and semi-skilled technicians.
- Technical skills provided include, but are not limited to:-
- Fabrication – Pipefitting / Welding / Plating
- Mechanical – Rotating / Bulk Mechanical
- Electrical – Maintenance / Testing / Commissioning
- Instrument – Maintenance / Calibration / Testing
- Lifting – Appointed Persons / Riggers
- Access – Scaffolders / Rope Access
- Insulation – Thermal Insulation Engineers
- Coatings – Painters / Composite Coatings
- Annual assessment centres for core technicians
- Task or job-specific assessment centres for transient technicians.
- Robust upman and downman processes which cater to employee retention, moving technicians around the business where demand is required.
- Excellent employee relations and internal processes which ensure robust communications.