Altrad Services Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) services offer a complete in-house capability, using multi-disciplined and multiskilled resources, to ensure the engineered solution is built and delivered to agreed standards and programmes.
Altrad Services E&I provide electrical installation, test and inspection, maintenance, and commissioning support services to all major industrial sectors; via Term contracts and projects.
All activities are carried out in compliance with CDM, HSE and other client specified regulations as required. All E&I work carried out by the Altrad E&I team is inspected and tested in line with BS7671 and BS6739. All work carried out within hazardous areas is done so in line with the ATEX directive.
Altrad’s aim is to provide clients with total support via delivery of quality and reliable services; establishing long-term relationships built on trust and strong collaboration.
- Electrical & Instrumentation Installation
- Cable Containment
- Cable Installation, Glanding & Termination
- Electrical Inspection & Testing
- Earth Loop Impedance & Continuity
- CompEx Inspections (Detailed, Close, Visual)
- Commissioning Support
- Electrical Compliance Services
- Periodic Fixed Wire Testing
- Emergency Lighting Testing
- LUX Level Testing
- RCD Testing
- Lightning Protection Testing
- Plant Shutdown, Maintenance, Refurbishment, Retrofit, Relocation and Dismantling
- Multi-disciplined Site Construction & Erection
- Control Systems – DCS, PLC
- Safety Systems – SIS, F&G
- Communications – Fibre Optic, Industrial Comms
- Lighting and Small Power
- Power Distribution Networks
- Tier 2 COMAH
- ATEX Zones 0, 1, 2
- Process & Manufacturing Plants
- Occupied Buildings
E&I Technical Authority
T: +44 (0) 1642 438318