In light of local outbreaks of Covid-19 occurring across the UK, we would like to take this opportunity to remind you of your personal responsibility to comply with the Governments guidance on self-isolation.
When to self-isolate
Self-isolate immediately if:
- You have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- You’ve tested positive for coronavirus – this means you have coronavirus
- You live with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive
- Someone in your support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive
- You’re told by NHS Test and Trace that you’ve been in contact with a person with coronavirus
- You have returned from a country that has been included within the Governments quarantine list.
As per the Altrad’s Attendance policy you should notify your line manager as soon as possible once you have become aware the need to self-isolate
All employees who return back to work are required to complete the ‘return to work form’ before come back into the work environment