We’re continuing to monitor the developments and guidance issued by central government and Public Health England.
It has been reported that some of you have not been receiving these briefings and updates, please share with work colleagues the link below on how to get their email registered so we can send updates directly to all. uk.altradservices.com/how-to-get-the-latest-coronavirus-updates. If you don’t access payslips online, click here to receive updates directly mailchi.mp/altrad/covid-19.
For now, we continue to work hard to maintain business as normal to support our clients. We would like to take this opportunity to reiterate:
- All those who are over 70, pregnant or have underlying health conditions should advise their line manager. Each case is different, so we’re asking that each manager makes a decision based on risk in discussion with HR using the latest government guidance which can be found here: www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response Further guidance has been sent via email to Line Managers.
- All other employees should report to work as normal tomorrow.We also find ourselves in the middle of the cold and flu season, COVID-19 has specific symptoms attributed to the virus as descried by this infographic.
We also find ourselves in the middle of the cold and flu season, COVID-19 has specific symptoms attributed to the virus as descried by this infographic.
The best line of defence is to continue to wash our hands regularly for 20 seconds and to observe social distancing by:
- Avoiding overcrowded spaces
- Avoid contact with someone who is displaying symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). These symptoms include high temperature and/or new and continuous cough
- Avoid non-essential use of public transport, varying your travel times to avoid rush hour, when possible
Avoid large gatherings, and gatherings in smaller public spaces such as pubs, cinemas, restaurants, theatres, bars and clubs.