The Altrad team at Sellafield in Cumbria, have been busy in their continued support of local communities, by donating PPE to various health care organisations and volunteering their time and providing transportation.
- 10 members of our site team and four members of the senior management team have volunteered to support Copeland council to deliver food parcels across West Cumbria using Altrad vehicles.
- Volunteers have helped deliver Easter eggs to local children
- Commercial Manager Derek Mellon has joined the Cleator Moor Covid-19 response team who provide assistance to residents in the town who have to self-isolate.
- Four volunteers, using Altrad vehicles, have become part of a convoy who show their support for the NHS every Thursday.
- Two volunteers have delivered 750 bottles of wine and chocolates for NHS staff at West Cumberland Hospital.
- Three volunteers have delivered vital PPE to local care homes and the NHS. To-date these donations, have exceeded £2,000.00 in value.
At Altrad, we support critical human infrastructure assets, that provide power, fuel and other essential services to our communities. We are part of these communities and are proud to support them, when they need us most.