Our Altrad teams, right across the UK, have been playing their part to assist the NHS, supporting key workers and providing operatives and vehicles to facilitate delivery of food parcels to vulnerable members of our communities.
- Our Aberdeen office staff arranged for 180 paper suits, 100 pairs of goggles, 160 masks and 20 spray bottles to be delivered to the local NHS Depot.
- Our team at Trawsfynydd nuclear power station sent 400 disposable coveralls, seven full faced masks and 10 disposable P3 masks to Gwynedd Hospital in Bangor, North Wales.
- We delivered over 100 disposable paper suits and 16 yellow alphachem biological disposable suits to County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust.
- Stock levels at Wylfa nuclear power station were donated to Ysbyty Gwynedd in Anglesey. This consisted of 450 P2 disposable masks, 150 P3 disposable masks and 150 disposable coveralls.
- At Chapelcross, we had a visit from NHS Scotland who collected our donation of four Vision 4000 full face respirators and power packs.
- Our Sellafield team in Cumbria donated 10 masks to Specsavers Whitehaven branch for use by key workers providing ophthalmic services to emergency patients. They also provided high visibility vests, mask and disposal gloves to Cleator Moor COVID support group, who provide valuable support to vulnerable members of the local community. In addition, members of our team have been volunteering to deliver food parcels to those in self-isolation.
At Altrad, we support critical human infrastructure assets, that provide power, fuel and other essential services to our communities. We are part of these communities and are proud to support them, when they need us most.